|On this day: September 13|
Episode "Thanksgiving Sinner" aired in the UK.
|Blogs and News|
2021/09/19 11:19- -
- Colonels come up just short in home opener - ABC 36 News WTVQ...
2021/09/19 09:58- -
- Afghan says apology for airstrike falls short Arkansas Online...
2021/09/19 07:05- -
- Weber State Comes Up Short Against No. 2 James Madison KSL Sports...
2021/09/19 07:00- -
- Yellow Jackets come up short at CSU-Pueblo Rapid City Journal...
2021/09/19 05:32- -
- Watch the Trailer for San Sebastian New Directors Player ‘Hilda’s Short Summer’ (EXCLUSIVE) Variety...
Danger Mouse, voiced by David Jason in the original series, is the world's greatest secret agent. He speaks 34 languages fluently, including some extra-terrestrial ones. Referred to as the "White Wonder" and "Wretched Rodent" by Baron Greenback.
Danger Mouse's favourite catchphrases are "Good grief!", "Penfold, shush!", "Blast!"
He is also a practitioner of the ancient martial art of kung moggy.
and Wiki sites