Physical Appearance Edit
Pandaminion is an over weight black and white panda in a red shirt and beige cargo pants.
Pandaminion is a lazy and distracted henchman who works for one of the worlds most evil criminal masterminds, Baron Silas Von Greenback. While capable of completing a task he usually thinks with his stomach if at all, making it hard for the Baron to rely or even tolerate Pandaminion. This once led to the Baron firing Pandaminion....into space.
Despite being an evil henchman, he isn't really evil himself, and holds no negative feeling towards Danger Mouse and Penfold and only really fights them because it's his job, and usually complies and makes casual small talk with Danger Mouse when the Baron is absent. He even told Danger Mouse in "The Other Day the Earth Stood Still" that he was happy to have his company.
He's also a bit cowardly as episodes like "Grand Stressed Auto" shows that when the Baron is defeated he immediately surrenders without a hassle.
- Danger Mouse Begins... Again
- Big Head Awakens
- Never Say Clever Again
- There's No Place Like Greenback
- Escape from Big Head
- The Good, the Baaaaa and the Ugly
- The Spy Who Came in with a Cold
- Colonel Danger Mouse
- Dry Hard
- Nero Come Home
- Clash of the Odd-esey
- No More Mr Ice Guy
- It's unknown why exactly he works for the Baron, as he doesn't seem malicious or shady in character (Like Stiletto) and isn't all to interested in ruling the world.
- Though in "Danger Fan" he did rob a bamboo store with the Baron telling him to do so.
- Many consider his character a stand in for Leatherhead.
- Greenback considers Stiletto a much more competent henchman than Pandaminion, though this doesn't seem to bother Pandaminion much.